Insurgency Gaming

Reminder: If you are a troll or do not play on Static Servers press the red button with the X

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Insurgency Gaming

Reminder: If you are a troll or do not play on Static Servers press the red button with the X

Insurgency Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insurgency Gaming

{NoNAme}

What NoNAme wants in a Application

NoNAme
    Owner
    Owner

What NoNAme wants in a Application  Empty What NoNAme wants in a Application

Post by NoNAme Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:06 pm

I see a lot of shit applications that hurt my head, here is a simple thread to better yourself at doing applications!

I have 3 rules when i'm judging moderator applications
    1. Follow the damn format thats there
    2. Dont have a bunch of -1's
    3. Be active and known in the community

*Example*

Username: Saintsrow

How old are you?: 14( i like a moderator who is 14 and older)

Do you have a mic?: Yes(i like a moderator who has a mic, however he doesn't have to use it 24/7)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:
    I want to be apart of the staff team because i feel as if the staff team needs a little bit of help, I love roleplaying, but however i am willing to sacrifice my time to help people out to ensure this is a much better experience for others to enjoy. Also, i'd love to be a mod because it brings a certain happiness out of me when i help people, Wether it be donation issues, or something like rdm i'm always willing to help. I'd also love to be able to meet new people as a moderator, be friendly and hopefully get to roleplay with them. Lastly, i'd love to be a moderator because i feel as if i'm getting extremely bored of roleplaying, i've done it awhile to the point where i've roleplayed just about every character. I'm ready for a new experience and hope to become a part of the staff team(notice, i don't put because theres rarely any staff members on, and this is a long application, i go in detail about what i want and how i will execute as a mod on duty)

How long have you been on the server?:
    I've been playing this server for approximately 1 month, and have over 4 days ingame time(this is ideal! not 1 day, 22 hours or even something less than that. I want someone who has been around a long time to experience this server and know its rules by heart)
    Any past experience?:
    I have been moderator before on different places, none worth mentioning(i'm fine with this), (i will also take this) I have unfortunately never been a moderator before, i'm applying in hopes that i can start my experience Smile.

What times are you usually on?:
    I'm on for up to 3-4 hours a day(Anyone who's active i will honestly see them in the server and know them)

Do not post an application like this otherwise you will be permabanned

Username: DankxxxCronicxxx

How old are you?:11

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:bcoz i fink i can be v good staff and my mum said i should aply.

How long have you been on the server?:1 hour

Any past experience?:no

What times are you usually on?:1 hour a day

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:54 pm